Sample Project: Salesforce CRM implementation approach and accomplishments
Our consultants at ATC, develop productive relationships with business leaders across the organizations as to how applications are used in order to enable new sources of value. Concurrently, we communicate with the leadership team to better understand the requirements and desired business outcomes and then translate them to the technical people to configure the software for the delivery of the requirements. To efficiently/effectively enhance the system, we also build a close relationship with the CRM software experts in each functional teams (who are the key drivers of software adoption process) and communicate their needs to CRM administrators. We also lead a critical step for the adoption process by establishing CRM role-specific trainings and training analytics ahead of the software going live. Subsequently, we steadily interact with users by setting ~10-minute time slices aside during weekly/monthly meetings to discuss CRM and address any issues/concerns and to provide tips on how to use CRM more effectively. At ATC, we formulate pragmatic and measurable goals for the use of the CRM, implement incentives and hold users accountable to hit those goals. During the entire process, we strive to ensure that the roadmap is aligned with the needs of the organization.
Measures we commonly take for integration of the CRM software:
- Participate in all phases of projects including development, design, and testing.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to seek and promote cooperation and resolve any initial problems or issues
- Review/analyze the effectiveness/efficiency and shortcomings of existing systems and approaches.
- Integrate/administer CRM software (e.g., Salesforce or MS Dynamics) to company’s key applications (such as, for example, client Information System, Learning Management System (LMS), Enterprise Content Management, etc.)
- Provide technical, financial and business expertise/guidance in the development and modification of the CRM software, thereby supporting integration to complex systems used for daily reporting, financial accounting, etc.
- Review/evaluate data processing suggestions to develop technical designs in Salesforce.com in order to address requirements across all systems.
- Develop/enhance workflows as well as cross-function configurations across different systems.
- Work with information technology (IT) engineers to develop application cases and perform testing scenarios in order to validate whether goals are being approached and met.
- Identify and navigate potential issues in order to meet deadlines, milestones and schedule.
- Develop/enhance methodologies and practices for the life cycle management, to be aligned with best practices and practical experiences for continuous improvement.
- Plan, lead, and manage effective training and adoption approaches for smooth and successful transition.
- Actively review and monitor reported incidents, issues, and defects which are followed by investigation, resolution and documentation of the results for future references.
- Closely follow research, new knowledge generated on CRM, and industry trends and their potential impacts.
- Maintain a high level of employee morale within the team.
Contact Advanced Technology Consultants for more information and how our consulting services can be useful to your business.