Provide a portfolio of multidisciplinary information services comprising one or more of technical, managerial, financial, policy, and market analyses to assist our clients meet their objectives efficiently and economically, thereby contributing towards their journey to the leadership position.
Advanced Technology Consultants (ATC) was formed in the early days of the new millennium (2000) to address pressing needs of the current and future advanced technologies, requiring interdisciplinary and omni-directional analysis approach. ATC aims to assist those clients who are involved in advanced and rapidly growing technologies reach leadership-level performances, rapidly and cost-efficiently. ATC's methodology is holistic in perspective and scientific in nature. We have a network of top-rated, experienced, competent, and recognized experts in an increasing number of key technology areas.
ATC's approach is to form a high performance team from our pool of experts and optimize your management, new product development (NPD), systems engineering, product quality, technology transfer & forecasting, information, and marketing efforts in an interdisciplinary and timely manner. Therefore, we have, and continue to build, a broad and expanding network of experts (scientists, engineers, designers, economists, market and financial analysts, academicians, managers, strategic planners, and business developers) who contribute to our efforts in addressing your needs and facilitate the so-called "network innovation" in high-performance organizations.
Format of Services
The format of our services can take a number of different shapes to fit your needs in terms of depth, comprehensiveness, content, and delivery. This includes, but not limited to, detailed technical/managerial/marketing reports, comprehensive literature surveys on subjects of your interest (patents and engineering/technical publications), in-house executive presentations, in-house technical training, expert analysis of your test data and R&D activities, proposal preparations, joint/collaborative R&D efforts, concept design and ideation process, innovation management in R&D environment, complete strategic planning management, corporate-wide systems engineering implementation, quality assessment and recommendations, technology roadmapping for investment decision making, economic analysis, and more. We provide expert opinion on your current or prospective R&D activities in an increasing number of advanced technology areas.
Why Advanced Technology Consultants?
- Broad and multidisciplinary network of on-demand and competent consultants around the globe
- Ability to quickly research any new subject, collect, validate and analyze data, and report findings in a professional and logical order
- High level of customer service based on experience and conducting business with entrepreneurs, owners, executives, and leaders
- Deep understanding and appreciation for the significance of establishing a long-term relationship with team members, clients, and business partners
- Depth and quality of relationship with team members, clients and business partners
- Organizational skills and project management
- Competent consultants with numerous technical merit awards by prestigious national and international engineering and management societies
- Ability to enter into any field in a very short period of time, ultimately producing award-winning and valuable contributions towards financial and technical goals/objectives of clients
- The "Not-Invented-Here" (NIH) mentality is not an intelligent or efficient approach towards innovation these days. Hiring a consultant is the way forward. In fact, the idea for the iPod, for example, was originally dreamt up by a consultant whom Apple hired to run the project. For more on benefits and intelligent use of outside talents, skills, and ideas, click on "Current Trends in Innovation by Expanding Beyond Organization's Boundaries. "
What do we mean by "Technology"?
We use the term "Technology" in its broadest sense of the word. Hence, the following definitions are all applicable to what we do:
- The science of the application of knowledge to practical purposes
- Application of tools and methods: the study, development, and application of devices, machines, and techniques for manufacturing and productive processes
- Method of applying technical knowledge: a method or methodology that applies technical knowledge or tools
Call and schedule a complementary initial discussion for us to understand your current pressing needs and how we can offer assistance.